For all press inquiries, please email our Director of Communications, Jillian Youngblood.
- John Katzman (Founder & Chief Executive Officer)
- Kyle Jaster (Chief Product Officer)
- Jeff Herbst (Chief Operating Officer)
In the News
- EdSurge: Technology and Just-In-Time Learning
- Teen Vogue: College Admissions Myths, Debunked: What You REALLY Need to Know About Applying to Schools
- CNN: Hacking College
- Huffington Post: Getting Into College Is Easier Than You Think
- Washington Post: Relax. Getting Into College Has Actually Gotten Easier.
- Inside Higher Ed: The New Rankings
- Project Syndicate: The Underachieving Education Business
- Politico: Morning Education
- Quartz: Are Universities Going the Way of Record Labels?
- New York Times: Reasons for Hope While Applying to College
- Boston Globe: Many Applicants Bide Time on Colleges' Waitlists
- New York Times: Getting Into the Ivies
- Yahoo! Finance: The Most Costly College Financing Mistakes: How to Avoid Them
- USA Today: New SAT, Same Old Standardized Testing Problem?
- This Week in Law: Noodle Named 'Resource of the Week'
- Getting Smart: 16 Ways to Expand Access to Learning
- American Edtv: John Katzman on AmericanEDtv'
- Above the Law: The State of Law School in One Comprehensive Graphic
- MSNBC: I taught America to beat the SAT. That's how I know it's useless.
- New England Journal of Higher Education: A Better SAT Starts with a Better College Board
- The Atlantic: Is College Really Harder to Get Into Than It Used to Be?
- Fox News: John Katzman discusses the new SAT with Megyn Kelly
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: To Reach the New Market for Education, Colleges Have Some Learning to Do
- Washington Post: A different way to give college admissions tests
- Forbes: The Google of Ed Search: Will Using Your Noodle Generate a Better College Fit?
- The Atlantic: The SAT-Prep Industry Isn't Going Anywhere
- EdSurge: Heard and Overheard at SXSWedu 2014
- New York Press: Searching Online for the Perfect School
- Pando Daily: Apps look to reduce the pain felt when NYC students apply to high school
- Education Week: N.Y.C. Turns to Open Data to Help With High School Choice
- Business Insider: Princeton Review Founder Is Plotting Out the Future of Education
- WNYC: Noodle Featured on WNYC's The Brian Lehrer Show
- PBS: Noodle Featured on PBS Nightly Business Report
- Business Insider: Noodle Filling Education Gap Left by Hurricane Sandy
- Huffington Post: Noodle recognized as one of the top ten hottest startups to watch in NYC for 2013
- Huffington Post: Noodle recognized as one of the five tech companies set to impact higher education in 2013
- Mashable: Noodle recognized as one of five startups transforming online education
- Forbes: Noodle recognized as one of the 10 greatest industry disruptive startups of 2012
- EdSurge: "At last week's prestigious SVForum's Lauch: Silicon Valley Edtech startup Noodle was chosen as one of six "most likely to succeed" companies."
- TechCrunch: "Education needs better search, and, coupling that with a dynamic recommendation engine makes Noodle an appealing destination."
- Edudemic: The Ultimate Search Engine For Prospective Students
- EdTech Digest: Interview | Using Your Noodle with Joe Morgan
- EIA: New company aspires to be the organizing principle for the vast and vital world of education.
- Inside Higher Ed: Something to 'Noodle' Over
Awards and Nominations
- Winner SVForum: Launch 2012
- Category: Next Generation Internet
- Finalist 2012 EdTech Digest Award
- Cool tool: Best New Product or Service
Noodle Staff Experts
- The Muse: 4 Things to Consider Before Going to Law School
- The Muse: How Learning to Code Helped My (Non-Engineering) Career
- The Muse: How I Shifted from a Dying Industry
- Time: Early Decision: Better for Colleges Than for Students
- Time: College Admissions: The Myth of Higher Selectivity
- Time: Campus Scandals and College Admissions: What Applicants Should Know
- Time: Does Every Kid Need a 'Passion'?
- Time: Why Are There No Summer SATs?