The Economist’s Higher Education Forum will address the major challenges facing higher education on September 30, 2014 in New York City. The Forum will ask what role private companies should have in improving the outlook for post-secondary schooling, its students, and the learning-to-earning pipeline in America and around the world.
The Forum will also address how higher education institutions can better prepare the next generation of students for the workforce. Notable speakers at the Forum are:
- Richard Levin, Chief Executive, Coursera
- William Pepicello, President Emeritus, University of Phoenix
- John Sexton, President, New York University
- Eric Spiegel, President and Chief Executive, Siemens USA
- Pamela Thomas-Graham, Chief Marketing and Talent Officer, Credit Suisse
- Edith Cooper, Global Head, Human Capital Management, Goldman Sachs
Members should use promotion code EMPEMNDL when registering to save $200 on the standard fee. You can register for the event here.
In the meantime, join the conversation and connect with attendees and speakers on Twitter via #EducationForum!