A program that prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to repair, service, and maintain all types of automobiles. Includes instruction in brake systems, electrical systems, engine performance, engine repair, suspension and steering, automatic and manual transmissions and drive trains, and heating and air condition systems.
- Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Install, adjust, or maintain mobile electronics communication equipment, including sound, sonar, security, navigation, and surveillance systems on trains, watercraft, or other mobile equipment.
- Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Install, diagnose, or repair communications, sound, security, or navigation equipment in motor vehicles.
- Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul automotive vehicles.