A program that prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to repair and maintain industrial machinery and equipment such as cranes, pumps, engines and motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machinery, marine deck machinery, and steam propulsion, refinery, and pipeline-distribution systems.
- Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Assemble, install, repair, or maintain electric or hydraulic freight or passenger elevators, escalators, or dumbwaiters.
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distribution systems.
- Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance.
- Install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, or other drawings.
- Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Build or repair equipment such as furnaces, kilns, cupolas, boilers, converters, ladles, soaking pits and ovens, using refractory materials.
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, or repair wind turbines. Perform maintenance on wind turbine equipment including resolving electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic malfunctions.