Any instructional program in theological and ministerial studies not listed above, including preparation for religious vocations in faiths other than Christianity and Judaism.
- Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- Religious Workers, All Other
- All religious workers not listed separately.
- Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary
- Teach courses in philosophy, religion, and theology. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.