A program that focuses on the aesthetics, techniques, and creative processes for designing and fashioning objects in one or more of the handcraft or folk art traditions, and that prepares individuals to create in any of these media.
- Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
- Teach courses in drama, music, and the arts including fine and applied art, such as painting and sculpture, or design and crafts. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Craft Artists
- Create or reproduce hand-made objects for sale and exhibition using a variety of techniques, such as welding, weaving, pottery, and needlecraft.
- Artists and Related Workers, All Other
- All artists and related workers not listed separately.