Main Profile

At A Glance

The pen I draw with - Rotring Tikky Graphic

I'm always asked what pen I use. It's called a Rotring Tikky Graphic and you can now get them from the Rotring Store at I used to use the rapidograph in the old days. Its a very technical pen that needs a lot of looking after and cleaning out. It also has a fine metal nib which I was always breaking. The Tikky Graphic is disposable - you can't refill them, but I think they are good value for money compared with other disposable pens and these are so technically superior. I generally get my pens from who have an amazing stock of weird and wonderful pens from all around the world and they provide a very fast service in the UK. I think they sned stuff worldwide too. You may ave missed Mondays videos about making a Halloween poster. The Sub Boxes weren't working on Monday. Here are the links for you. Draw a Halloween Poster part One Draw a Halloween Poster part Two With award winning illustrator, Shoo Rayner, who has illustrated well over 200 children's books for famous authors and for his own stories. See Shoo's books on and on T-Shirts Twitter!/shoorayner Google+ Facebook Website music by You can send stuff to: Shoo Rayner PO BOX 65 Coleford GL16 9BD UK Follow Shoo's other channels for short snappy lessons and for chat,advice,techniques and interviews with other great artists and illustrators. I use a Rotring Tikky Graphic 0.3 pen and copic ciao marker pens. The paper is fairly cheap drawing cartridge or bristol paper. Find out more about me and my books at my website and my apps at Look me up on Amazon or in your local bookstore. I've illustrated over 200 books in my time! Enjoy!
Length: 04:38


Questions about The pen I draw with - Rotring Tikky Graphic

Want more info about The pen I draw with - Rotring Tikky Graphic? Get free advice from education experts and Noodle community members.

  • Answer