Main Profile

At A Glance

Converting IF to MN

To change an improper fraction in to a mixed number, divide the numerator by the denominator. The remainder is the numerator of the fractional part. To buy this or any other Appu Series CDs or Books, please visit
Length: 02:50


Questions about Converting IF to MN

Want more info about Converting IF to MN? Get free advice from education experts and Noodle community members.

  • Answer