Victor vet goes to see some baby sheepetts ---------------- Just to let you know as soon as the filming stooped one of the sheepetts broke out of its shell and began to eat my hand. The doctor said my hand will be fine and i will make a full recovery. Sadly the sheepet is now seriously ill with food poisoning and it does not look good... 50/50 chance of it loosing both its front and back legs! http://www.djtutor.com -------------- nothing in this video is provided as legal evidence, it is provided for information purposes only.
Questions about Victor vet goes to see some baby sheepetts
Want more info about Victor vet goes to see some baby sheepetts?
Get free advice from education experts and Noodle community members.