"Education should have for its basis, and for the guidance of its construction, an aim. It is not sufficient to say that the child must be the centre of education, we must know our aim and the trend we must follow in mapping out the life of humanity. Man is born; he goes forth. But where does he go? One must have a plan as all great educators in the past have had."
-Dr. Maria Montessori
At Villa Montessori School we have a passion for excellence. We teach fundamental values (non-violence, respect, empathy). We encourage global understanding; we are a school of peace. We are of service to others. Villa's program is based on a well-developed Montessori curriculum and philosophy. The integrated curriculum is supplemented with numerous extracurricular programs and resources that stimulate and enrich the child's learning experience at each program level:
|Facility Type:||Preschool Within a Larger School
||Ages:||6 months – 5 years
||Dress Code:||No Dress Code
Villa seeks to be a model Montessori learning community, fostering the unlimited potential that lies within each of us.
Villa Montessori School develops the whole child from toddler through middle school by:
•Using the Montessori approach to learning and living;
• Implementing a curriculum based on the ages and stages of human development;
• Improving self-esteem, living skills, academic performance, and positive values;
• Motivating children to become confident, competent, creative, life-long learners.
The Villa Montessori Community:
• Celebrates and enhances the unique greatness within each member;
• Attends equally to the education of the whole person as it does to basic skills;
• Promotes partnerships among children parents, teachers, families, and the community.