Hi, my son has an F2 visa. Can he apply to your school?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

You can enroll at Granada Hills Charter School two ways – either via residency or via permit. If you live in the area for which Granada Hills is your home school, you may enroll via residency. If you live outside the Granada Hills school boundaries, you must submit an Open Enrollment Lottery Application, which you can find online. The application deadline is February 27. Lottery selection will begin on March 7.

If you have any questions about the application process, don't hesitate to contact the school directly either via email or by phone at 818-360-2361. An F-2 visa allows an individual to study full-time from kindergarten through high school, so your immigration status should pose no problems. For more information, take a look at Noodle's resources for studying in the US as an international student.

Your Answer