What is the type and number of discipline cases occurring at this school?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately I couldn't find that information on the Baldwin County Public Schools website. To get specific data on disciplinary incidents at Baldwin High School I recommend calling the front office at (251) 937-2341 and speaking with an administrator.

Good luck getting your information. If you get stuck at any point in the process don't hesitate to ask a follow up question!

Your Answer