Where can I get an application for reduced lunch for my child?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

You can find an application for free and reduced lunch online on the school district site. You can also pick up applications at the school cafeteria or the Nutrition Services Building #2 at District Office, 16350 Mojave Drive.

For more information feel free to call Lakeview Middle School at (760) 955-3400.

Best of luck!

Your Answer