What are my options for choosing Mt. Olivet if I live in the city?

I have twins in early intervention and need pre-k. I met with the pre-k coordinator and my case manager. I live on the line between districts. My case manager said my kids would go to county schools per the bus garage. After starting the process, the coordinator says they'd go to city schools as I pay city taxes. I looked at schools and city has low test scores and my children will be minorities. In the county they will be fairly equal there are better scores. What are my options?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To find out whether your children will be able to attend Henry County Public Schools, you'll need to contact the school district at 276-634-4716. You can find information about the Henry County Public Schools Preschool Program on the district's website. To reach Martinsville City Public Schools, call (276) 403-5856.

You might also find it helpful to browse Noodle's articles and advice on finding a preschool and learning differences. Some articles that might interest you are below:

Your Answer