My niece is planning to come and spent few months with us. She is 18 years old and is coming from Spain. Will you provide a student visa for her? Can you help me with this?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

High Schools don't typically issue visas to students. You can learn about applying for a student visa from the U.S Bureau of Consular Affairs.

I definitely recommend calling Aliso Niguel High School for details on its policy towards international students. You can learn more about the school on its website.

Lastly, you might find some of this more general advice on studying in the U.S. for international students.

This info should help your daughter get started on the exciting process of studying abroad. If you still feel confused or if I haven't entirely answered your question, feel free to ask a follow up question! Good luck!

Your Answer