Will Carington, works for Noodle
There are many! For starters, you can easily browse colleges by major on Noodle to see which colleges have degrees in Marine Biology. (There are 70 at last count!) You can then filter the search using other criteria that are important to you, such as location, cost, etc.
To give you some ideas, I've picked a few undergraduate programs located throughout the country at both public and private universities:
- University of California at Santa Cruz, BS in Marine Biology
- Brown University, ScB in Biology, Marine Track
- Texas A&amp;M University at Corpus Christi, BS in Biology, Marine Biology Track
- Duke University, BS in Earth and Ocean Sciences
- University of West Florida, BS in Marine Biology
Hope this helps!