My son is an at-risk student. How can I enroll him? What is the process and where do I apply ?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Richard Milburn Academy is a public charter school open to at-risk students within its attendance boundaries. To learn more about the registration process, visit this page on the school's website.

RMA enrolls students throughout the school year when it has availability. If it reaches maximum capacity it holds a lottery.

To register your child, you will need to fill out an application for enrollment (available via the link above) as well as your child's original birth certificate, immunization records, education records, and proof of residency.

For more information feel free to call the school at 830.557.6181.

Your Answer