Will Carington, works for Noodle
To request a transcript from Southern University at New Orleans, you'll need to complete a transcript request form in the Registrar’s Office, open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, or send your request by fax to (504) 284-5495 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit requests by mail to:
Southern University at New Orleans, Office of Records, 6400 Press Drive, New Orleans, Louisiana 70126
Telephone requests are not accepted. For a full overview of the process, visit SUNO's Transcript Requests page.
Requests must contain the following information:
- Any other name(s) used while attending SUNO
- SSN/Banner Number
- Date of Birth
- Dates of attendance
- Whether not you graduated from SUNO (Yes or No)
- Number of Transcripts you are requesting
- A complete mailing address of each person or institution to which they should be sent - You are responsible for the address!
- If you would like to pick up your transcript(s) please state so.
- FAX requests must include the FAX number and name of the recipients *(A FAX transcript is not considered an official transcript)
- Student’s signature.
- Daytime phone number and/or daytime email address
You can reach the school with questions at (504) 286-5000.