When are try outs for band/twirling for 5th grade?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find much information on twirling or band at Wilson Middle School. I recommend calling the school at (409) 727-6224. If that doesn't work you can try contacting the NHS Performing Arts Center at 409-727-2741 ext. 2004.

Best of luck and don't hesitate to ask a follow up question!

Your Answer