What was a typical Danville Area Community College student like in high school? Describe the type of person that should attend Danville Area Community College.


Anonymous, Student, Danville Area Community College, Class of 2015

DACC is usually a transition school. Students will go from high school to DACC to receive their general education courses and then transfer to a four year university. The types of students that attend DACC are those who do not want to or cannot go straight to a university after graduation.

Your Answer