Asked about: Misa

Hey, I am going to study abroad in Japan at U of Tokyo next semester. I hope I can improve my Japanese ability (I now have ability below N2). Would you be able to help? (Online)


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To get in touch with Misa directly, click the blue "Contact Tutor" button on her Noodle profile. You will then be redirected to the site she uses to make arrangements for tutoring sessions.

To find and compare other Japanese tutors in your area, try using Noodle's tutor search tool, which gives you the option to search for online tutors only.

Hope this helps!

Your Answer