Are there any openings in the fall or this summer for a four year old?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

The school are currently taking applications for the fall. You should call 205-327-7500 or visit the Head Start center nearest your home to apply. You will need:

  • Your child's birth certificate (legal copy)
  • Proof of Family Income: W-2 Form, or three recent paycheck stubs, or a letter from the Department of Human Resources or Social Security verifying monthly income for the past 12 months
  • Social Security numbers for all members of the household
  • Medicaid card (if applicable) or private insurance card
  • WIC card

Your Answer