In your course requirements, do the categories science and science lab mean 4 different classes? Or is it just 2 different classes?


Anonymous, anonymous

The Science and Science Lab categories, in this case, mean that the school requires just 2 different classes. The University of California - Riverside requires 2 years of laboratory science classes and recommends a third. You can find more details here at the school's website.

Your Answer