What do I need to do to send my 4yr old son to your school?


Abby Garcia, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

User avatar for Abby Garcia

Hello there! In order to enroll your child, you will need to call the school at: (609) 829-2292.

Good luck with the registration process!

Your Answer