I live in Gaithersburg, MD,off Summit Ave. and I want my daughter to attend a different middle school other than her home school which is Gaithersburg middle school. How can I go about registering her?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

The transfer process actually begins in the home school - here is some more information on Student Transfers from the Montgomery County Public Schools website. You will need to fill out a Request for Change of School Assignment and return it to your home school for review, residency verification, and signature by the principal. The school will then forward the form to the Division of Pupil Personnel Services at 45 West Gude Drive, Suite 1300, Rockville, Maryland, for processing. If you have any other questions you should contact the principal of your home school, in this case Gaithersburg Middle School. I hope that helps.

mehul, good work

User avatar for mehul

Thank you for sharing this very nice post awesome keep sharing. get apk market app

Your Answer