Asked about: Aspen University

I am from Alberta, Canada. I want to take the Masters of Arts in Psychology and Addictions and I would like to know if any students from Canada have been successful in getting licensure from CAP after taking this program?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

You might be able to find out more by contacting a University of Aspen enrollment advisor or by consulting the university's resources for international students. If you're wondering about the requirements for a Certified Addiction Professional (CAP) license where you live, try contacting your local substance abuse professional practice board or similar organization, such as the Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation or the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse.

Your Answer