Can students who graduated high school in another country enroll in your school? What are the admissions requirements?


Catherine Holland, User Experience Champion, Noodle

User avatar for Catherine Holland

Crete-Monee High School is a public school that was founded nearly 100 years ago. It has an impressive history that you can read about here. If you live within the district boundaries, you may be eligible to enroll. You can learn more on the school website here.

If you have graduated from high school in another country, you may be eligible to continue your education at the college level. You will need to talk to the admissions office at any schools you're interested in to determine whether you have met the necessary prerequisites to gain admission. You can learn more about U.S. colleges using Noodle's College Search.

Your Answer