My child is going to be 4 on May 18, 2015. Can I enroll him now?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

Yes, if your child will be four years old on or before August 31, 2015, you may apply to the Wake County Schools Title I Pre-K Program. Additionally, if your child is between the ages of 3 and 5 and you suspect he might have a disability, you can request to start the preschool special education referral process by contacting the Office of Early Learning at (919) 431-7700.

For a complete overview of the district's preschool services, visit the Wake County Schools Preschool Services page or call (919) 431-7700. If you have any questions about the programs offered at Brentwood Elementary, don't hesitate to contact the office at (919) 850 8720.

Your Answer