Is there a place for a special needs child, age thirteen, high-functioning autistic, who needs direction and wants to learn?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To discuss your situation and get more information about the admissions process at Harriet Eisman Community School, the best thing to do is to call the school directly at (516) 889-5575. You can also find out more about the school on their website.

To find other schools in your area that cater specifically to students with special needs, try using Noodle's school search and checking "Special Needs" in the Characteristics section of the search column. Hope this helps!

Your Answer