Do you accept international students?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

You can read about the admissions process at Christ Classical Academy on its admissions page. I couldn't find information on the school's policy towards international students, but if you call it at (850) 656-2373 you should be able to get a more specific answer.

To study abroad, you will need a student visa. More information about foreign exchange programs is available through the U.S. State Department.

These resources should get you pointed in the right direction, but if you have any trouble finding an answer to your question feel free to ask a follow up! Good luck!

Your Answer