How can I make up my senior pictures?


Tracy Jennings, Works at Noodle and here to help!

User avatar for Tracy Jennings

Usually there is a date scheduled in the calendar for make-up pictures. You should contact your class rep or the front office to find out when this date is. The number for the main office of Norview HS is (757) 852-4500.

Don't forget to say cheese!

Your Answer