I just moved to the area. Can my granddaughter be enrolled at this time?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

A complete guide to enrollment can be found online on the Sacramento City Unified School District's Enrollment Center website. Once you've identified your neighborhood school, you will need to present the following documentation in order to register your granddaughter:

  • Photo identification. If the child is residing with another person (relative, etc.), you'll need to complete the Declaration of Residence form and bring a photo ID of the person identified in the utility bill and mortgage/rental lease (see below).
  • Current mortgage/property tax bill or rental/lease agreement.
  • Current utility bill (SMUD, PG&E, or WATER) with correct name and address.
  • Immunization record.
  • Proof of birth (original, county-issued birth certificate or passport).
  • Individual Education Plan (IEP) if your child is receiving special education services.
  • Current withdrawal grades or transcripts (Grades 7-12).
  • Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the enrollment office directly at (916) 643-2400. To reach Father Keith B. Kenny Elementary, call (916) 277-6500.

Your Answer