My 14 year-old son has ODD and needs to start in the sixth grade. Can this school help us?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Ultimately, you'll want to either call or email Taylor County Learning Center to discuss what options are available to your son. You can call the school at (325) 691-7462.

Another option to investigate is the Kenley School, also in Abilene. The Kenley school specializes in alternative learning for students with learning differences and disabilities. You can call it at 325-698-3220.

Best of luck!

Your Answer