Do they have resources and programs in place to work with students on the autism spectrum?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To find out more about what services are available at the Charleston County School of the Arts, I'd recommend contacting the school's Special Education Office or the Counseling Department, which you can reach by phone at (843) 746-6379. A counselor or administrator will be able to give you the best information about what programs the school has in place to help a student on the autism spectrum. To reach the main office, call (843) 529-4990.

For more information on this topic, take a look at Noodle's resources for learning differences and disabilities.

Your Answer