i am moving from gateway terrace to division st in easton pa i8045. my son goes to tracy elm .does he have to change schools?


Alister Doyle, I work at Noodle.

User avatar for Alister Doyle

Very good question. As you can see here, Palmer is the school for that area but you might want to call the District Office directly as I'm not sure exactly what their policies are on changing schools - their number is 610-250-2400. Best of luck!

Your Answer