Asked about: Waite High School

If a student moves to the south end, can she still go to Waite High School if she has access to transportation?


Anonymous, Noodle Intern

It doesn't look like that information is readily available online. Your next step should be to get in touch with the main office about this directly. They can be reached at this number: (419) 671-7000

Your Answer