I went to this school in the 4th & 5th grade around 1947.Is there anyway I can order a class picture or do I have to go thru the San Jose District administration?


Abby Garcia, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

User avatar for Abby Garcia

Hello there! The best way to get a class picture from 1947 is to contact the Washington Elementary Records Office at 408-535-6261.

Good luck with you search!

Your Answer