The ground breaking ceremony for Toledos sixth Catholic high school took place on September 21, 1960, with Bishop George J. Rehring turning the first spadeful of earth. The school was named for Samuel Cardinal Stritch, Toledos second bishop during the years of 1921 through 1930. A twenty-acre site was chosen for the East Side areas first co-institutional high school. One side of the school was reserved for boys classes, the other for girls, with co-educational classes being held in the center sections. (The separate wings were integrated in 1967 when all classes became co-educational.) We, the Cardinal Stritch High School community, believe that the educational mission of the Catholic Church is to reveal the Gospel message, to promote the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, and to serve our youth and the entire human family.
Private schools, including parochial and boarding, are funded through tuition and fees. The cost varies from school to school, but most families pay tuition to attend them. Many private schools offer financial aid or discounts, so it's worthwhile to ask about these options.
Cardinal Stritch High School's
enrollment profile may offer insights into student retention rates, local population changes, real estate costs, and the accessibility of alternative educational options.
to find out more about the specific factors influencing Cardinal Stritch High School's enrollment numbers.