SINAI's Shalem High School at Ma'ayanot is one of SINAI's 5 special education schools serving children throughout the NY metropolitan region. SINAI's Shalem High School at Ma'ayanot offers a functional academic program for girls with developmental disabilities ages 14-21, integrating pragmatic academic curricula with community awareness, life skills, and vocational studies. By partnering with Ma'ayanot Yeshiva High School, Shalem creates an inclusive yet completely individualized program for each child to fit her social, emotional, and academic needs. SINAI is the only Jewish Special Education school to be accredited by the prestigious Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and it remains at the forefront of special education for children of all ages.
• That every individual, regardless of ability, is a valuable member of his/her community, and should be included as such.
• That every individual, regardless of ability, can become a productive member of his/her community.
• That an inclusive educational environment within a partner school plays a key role in motivating our students and meeting their educational and social goals.
• That an individualized approach to teaching produces the best results.
• That education and therapy will enhance the quality of our students’ lives.
• That specific aspects of belonging to the observant Jewish community should be incorporated into the curriculum.
• That the quality of our programs and services is directly dependent on the skill, dedication, and character of our staff.
• That partnership with parents is critical to a child’s successful educational experience.
• That we have a responsibility to serve as a resource to the general public by offering guidance and information.
Private schools, including parochial and boarding, are funded through tuition and fees. The cost varies from school to school, but most families pay tuition to attend them. Many private schools offer financial aid or discounts, so it's worthwhile to ask about these options.
Students and Faculty
Students and Faculty
Enrollment By Grade
Number of Students
SINAI Shalem High School for Girls's
enrollment profile may offer insights into student retention rates, local population changes, real estate costs, and the accessibility of alternative educational options.
to find out more about the specific factors influencing SINAI Shalem High School for Girls's enrollment numbers.
Student Teacher Ratio
1 : 1
Percentage of Student Body
Questions about SINAI Shalem High School for Girls
Want more info about SINAI Shalem High School for Girls?
Get free advice from education experts and Noodle community members.