Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School's Full Profile
Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School says
Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School's (NELHS) vision is to be a leader in Christian secondary education that is in accordance with the Lutheran Confessions. NELHS is and will continue to be a school where generations come to learn more about their loving God through instruction and interaction guided by His Holy Word.
NELHS’s vision includes:
• Fostering Christ – esteem within our students(Learn, Love, Live God’s Word)
• Cultivating a Christian atmosphere in all areas of student life
• Creating a climate of inclusiveness for all levels of learners and all cultures
• Providing exceptional academic education that prepares students for college or the work place
• Developing physical talents among the students that give glory to God
• Growing our student body so that more young people can learn about Jesus every day
• Encouraging and supporting professional, physical, and spiritual development among the faculty
• Demonstrating fiscal responsibility in the operation of NELHS
• Inspiring Association participation and support for NELHS
• Enhancing the campus so that all find it welcoming, attractive, and functional
Gifted and caring faculty that expects great things from the kids.
Consistent excellence in ACT scores, Last year’s seniors 24.4 average
1 to 1 student to computer ratio (each student is issued a laptop on enrollment)
100% of our campus equipped with wireless internet
13 online courses offered
8.3 to 1 student to teacher ratio
Average class size: 12
99% graduation rate
AP classes offered both on campus and online
NELHS exists to assist parents and congregations by providing Christian training in the skills and values necessary for loyal service to Jesus Christ for
Private schools, including parochial and boarding, are funded through tuition and fees. The cost varies from school to school, but most families pay tuition to attend them. Many private schools offer financial aid or discounts, so it's worthwhile to ask about these options.
Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School's
enrollment profile may offer insights into student retention rates, local population changes, real estate costs, and the accessibility of alternative educational options.
to find out more about the specific factors influencing Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School's enrollment numbers.