Oak Valley Center’s comprehensive academic instruction is designed to meet the expectations of the Virginia Standards of Learning and Common Core Standards.
• English – All Grade Levels
• Mathematics – Elementary and Middle School Math, Personal and Financial Math, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry
• Science – Elementary School Science, Life Science, Physical Science, Biology, Earth Science, Chemistry, Physics
• Social Studies – Elementary School Social Studies, Virginia Studies, US History to 1865, US History 1865 to Present, Civics & Economics, World History/Geography I, World History/ Geography II, US/VA History, D.C. History, US Government
• Health/PE – Elementary and Middle School, Health/PE 9 and Health/PE 10
• Art – Elementary and Middle School Art, High School Art I and High School Art II.
• Economics & Personal Finance
• Electives – Drama, Psychology, Social Skills I & II, Child Development, Sociology, Senior Post-Graduation Skills, Music Appreciation, Computer Information Systems, Keyboarding, Spanish I, II, III