A Chief Learning Officer is a high-ranking official responsible for managing a company’s learning.
A CLO is the type of person who never stops being curious, embraces change, and leads themselves and the rest of the company to reach their fullest potential in an ever changing world.
In order to be a successful CLO, you need the following characteristics:
- The ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ability to manage your organization's training and development programs.
- The ability to make quick decisions while staying true to the company’s mission.
- The ability to think long-term strategy.
- The ability to understand employees’ resistance to change and a skill of addressing it.
In this ever evolving world, companies need leaders who can adjust to the changes and needs of the demand in order to see their companies grow to the next stage. CLOs know how to transition their companies and their employees to various stages without missing a beat.