Asked about: Trewyn Head Start

How do I sign my children up for Trewyn preschool?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To sign up for Trewyn Head Start, you will need to meet the eligibility requirements outlined on the Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity (PCCEO) website. You will also need the following documentation:

  • Verification of age and identity, such as a birth certificate or passport.
  • Verification of address, such as a photo ID or piece of mail.
  • Verification of income, such as pay stubs or a W2.

To start the application process, contact Trewyn Head Start at (309) 671-3958. Another option is to contact PCCEO at (309) 671-3960. Hope this helps!

Your Answer