Asked about: City University

For studying abroad, would nursing, neonatal to be specific, be contained under science or not?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Most colleges and universities consider nursing a form of health sciences. Students who receive a degree in nursing receive a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. However, if you have specific questions about a particular program offered through Butler, I recommend calling at 1-800-858-0229 for more information.

You can search for other study abroad programs on Noodle. Don't ever hesitate to ask a question if you get stumped and don't hesitate to ask a follow up if you need clarification on anything. Best of luck!

Your Answer