I have a child with an IEP, and I want to find out the inclusion percentage at her school? Where do I find this information?


Laura Burgess Martin, Special needs parent; work in non-profit sector

User avatar for Laura Burgess Martin

You have received some great answers. I'm not exactly sure which inclusion rate you are looking for but I would suggest speaking with your child's teacher, the director of special education at the school or county level, or that assistant principal in charge of the special education department. I am sure any of these people would be happy to help you find the answer you are looking for.

Best wishes!

Lisa Friedman, Inclusive Educator, Religious School Director, writer & speaker

User avatar for Lisa Friedman

Hi there. When you say "percentage" are you referring to the percent of students with disabilities who are included in the school community at large or are you seeking to find the number of students with disabilities included in specific classes? Either way I would suggest that you speak with a member of the school's child study team or a guidance counselor.

Your Answer