Asked about: Ogden Elementary

Can you help me find a yearbook from 1990?


Michael Schoch, Noodle Intern

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Thanks for asking your question on Noodle. To find an old year book I would first recommend contacting the Central Records Department. Specifically, you can try contacting Rachel Regalado at 210-244-2976, or Steve Siller at 210-244-2998.

Another avenue is to use sites like classmates or .

I hope that helps!

Your Answer