Can I enroll my daughter if I live in Cedar Park, but I work in downtown Austin?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To determine whether you have "qualifying residency" (which will be determined by your home address, not your work address) for Premier High School of Austin South, you'll need to contact the school directly either at 512-444-8442 or via email. Additional information (including information about other Premier High School campuses in the Austin area), visit the school's website.

Hope this helps!

Your Answer