My son currently attends Kindergarten in Mattos Fremont California . We are relocating to Cary, NC on October 2nd. Do I need to start the registration process before reaching Cary?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

You will be required to show proof of residency in order to enroll your son at Carpenter Elementary. Unless you have already signed a lease or closed on a house, you may have to wait to begin the registration process.

You can find the enrollment requirements for Carpenter on the home page of its website. First, click on the "parents" tab and then on "enrollment". Unfortunately, the website doesn't seem to be running optimally at the moment, so I'm unable to give you a direct link.

If you have more questions about the school's registration policy, feel free to call the front office at (919) 462-6780.

Best of luck!

Your Answer