Do you have a translation and interpretation study program? We are looking for a for a partner university to work together on a special exchange program.


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

If this is a question for a particular school, make sure your question is attached to that school's profile.

To contact a school about setting up an exchange program or a program centered around translation or language learning, I'd recommend contacting the appropriate academic department directly (e.g. a college's study abroad office, international student services office, Spanish Department, etc.).

Your Answer