Can I put my daughter here even if we live in Quitman?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

According to the Lowndes County Schools Central Enrollment Office, the district is not accepting applications for out-of-district enrollment at this time.

For more information, don't hesitate to contact Lowndes County Schools at (229) 245-2250 or Westside Elementary School at (229) 245-2289.

If you haven't already, try using Noodle's school search to find and compare schools in your area. You might also find it helpful to consult Noodle's articles and advice on finding a school.

Your Answer